Project Engineer II/III
About the Company:
Our client is a multi-disciplined engineering and technology firm recognized nationally as a “Best Firm to Work For” by CE News. With more than a dozen offices throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast, they provide civil engineering, environmental, economic development, GIS/geospatial technology, landscape architecture and surveying services to a diverse client base. As one of Engineering News Record’s (ENR) Top 500 Design Firms in the country, they are dedicated to being an employer of choice and helping clients achieve their vision resulting in shared success.
- Design portions of a project using relevant office software, modeling and Civil 3D technology.
- Complete calculations using engineering formulas and skills and/or utilizes computers in order to solve problems.
- Prepare specifications materials through the use of research and manufacturing catalogs to specify materials, installation, inspection and payment of items specific to a project.
- Work to complete design details and plan sets.
- Perform research and writes objective summary reports which are used in the completion of the project work or inspection.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering and construction cost estimates.
- Complete field observation, inspection and data collection duties as directed by senior engineering staff.
- Communicate with client staff and internal design team as directed by senior engineering staff.
Why Impact Staffing Group/ MedCore Talent?
- Bachelors or master's degree in civil engineering.
- Ideal candidates would have two to 10 years of experience in Land Development civil engineering including residential neighborhood design as well as commercial and mixed used development.
- EIT preferred.
- Working knowledge of CADD and or civil 3D software. (Civil 3D preferred)
- Must be legally eligible to work in the Unites States without sponsorship now and in the futur
We have a direct, personal relationship with the hiring managers at this organization. We won't simply submit your application; we'll aggressively promote your skills and abilities directly to decision makers. This gives you a better chance of a face-to-face interview and ultimately, selection for the position.
Please apply to be considered for this position!