The Director will work with Senior Leadership teams on the development of strategic initiatives, provides guidance to client teams and is responsible for implementation of all clinical integration, care management and financial risk management service offerings. Works closely with operation department heads on implementation and management of new and existing clients through integrated operational plans and monitors the execution of tactical and operational components to ensure successful completion of projects. Is also responsible for current client base, to interact across all operating disciplines of the organization, and is expected to serve as a strategic thought leader for all components of the business.
• Align the client’s objectives, goals and capabilities plans with strategic market imperatives.
• Structure efforts to achieve the required client objectives and strategy
• Lead the strategic initiatives from concept to full implementation.
• Works with all levels of leadership to identify opportunities and risks associated with the client(s) service experience.
• Drive changes through alignment of people, process and technology to address existing and potential gaps that may inhibit the client’s ability to effectively implement initiative
• Serve as an integral part of the leadership team that will enable client performance and compliance, optimize processes and controls and prepare CVBC to deliver leading service in the future.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and business partners upstream and downstream of all value streams.
• Create an environment of executive team efficiency
Job Duties and Essential Functions:
• Provides management oversight of the client revenue, by identifying variances and working with teams to off-set overspend and/or identify opportunities to execute with any cost savings strategies.
• Develops and implements service offering at the market and functional levels.
• Leads client relationship by understanding the multiple points of entry within the partnership required to mitigate all threats to timelines and targets.
• Drives projects through operational phase to completion and ensures that activities represent value added deliverables for all clients.
• Performs project risk analyses, suggests mitigation strategies, and monitors response options
• Provides insight and direction to clients of service offerings.
• Works closely with management teams to ensures consistency of the operations processes across the organization
• All other job-related duties as relates to job function or as delegated by the management team.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
Master’s Degree preferred.
Minimum of 10 years in client operations within the healthcare delivery sector is required. A track record of continued professional development throughout an executive’s career is expected and desired
• Financial aspects
• Customer service
• Lease management (high risk)
• Contracting (client contracts)
• Network development