Director, Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit
Coordinates and evaluates the quality of nursing/patient care, financial stability and service productivity. The Director is responsible for the professional development and morale of the service teams and has a close working relationship with the general management team and the medical staff to effectively meet system goals, organizational goals and all pillars relating to the departments he/she oversees.
TEAM MEMBERS SUPERVISED MAY INCLUDE
RN, LPN, CNA, Paramedic, CST, HST, Monitor Techs, Nurse Tech, Respiratory Therapist, Unit Secretary, and Dept Head Secretary
- Graduate Degree – preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree – required
- Must have current Florida Nursing License
- 3-5 years previous experience in a Director position
- Specialty certifications within 1 year of position, as appropriate.