We're searching for an Electrical Engineering Consultant with 8+ years of previous experience working for Engineering Consulting firms. This individual will plan & design electrical systems for projects of various types including; institutional facilities, commercial buildings, medical complexes, educational facilities, laboratories, and government facilities.
Electrical System designs for our clients include:
- Power distribution both primary distribution and secondary distribution
- Power generation including cogeneration and standby systems
- Lighting design and control, including both interior and exterior lighting
- Power conditioning and uninterruptible power supplies
- Security and surveillance
- Fire alarm
- Programmable controllers
- Nurse call
- Lightning protection
Must have 8 plus years of experience and Autocad and Revit experience required. This is a highly technical position--must be able to take a blank plan and map it out. PE licensure required.
Competitive Compensation and benefits!