Principal Healthcare Consultant- Valuations and Financial Advisor
The Principal Healthcare Consultant – Valuations and Financial Advisor is responsible for managing a book of business across multiple customers of 5 million or more in sales and revenue. Sells and delivers comprehensive consulting projects within an assigned service line and/or sells and delivers on large engagements of up to $250k or more. Manages service line performance, which includes development of offerings, sales and business development, quality of implementation, and customer satisfaction. Actively grows the entire portfolio of business. Maintains a high level of staff utilization and appropriate margin level on all engagements. Success is measured by service line revenue, margin, customer satisfaction, number of customers, and program development. Lead engagements as stated above and acts as subject matter expert providing the deep technical/clinical level of involvement in engagements to influence decisions. Serves as the primary liaison in issues related to expertise. Provide clinical/technical oversight to staff in development of engagements, materials, events, initiatives, committees, meetings, and presentations.
Sales and Client Management
- Partner with clients to develop their strategic vision and adapt to industry changes—actively teams with other PPP Practice areas and regions to pursue opportunities and generate revenue
- Develop and monitor transparent client opportunity and close list in SF
- Drive business development process, including proposal strategy, pricing, presentation, scoping, billing and contract management; pull together the appropriate resources to support collaborative sales strategies
- Lead and close integrated sales strategies
- Seeks and proactively develops innovative solutions to renew and refresh Practice offerings
- Develops and promotes collaborative focus within and across practices.
- Identifies client needs and tailors program and sales approach accordingly
- Aggressive margin management
- Successfully manage engagement risk
- Collaborates with Vice President client marketing / sales objectives on a weekly basis
- Provide leadership for various client-facing projects, ensuring the proper planning, execution and results are achieved
- Responsible for all aspects of project, including scope planning, risk assessment, resource planning and allocation, organizing and assigning work, directing activities, controlling project execution, tracking and reporting progress, managing client relationship and analyzing & measuring results
- Maintains a current staffing calendar and identifies effective utilization strategies
Education and Experience
- Demonstrates active leadership on company-wide matters
- Make decisions in accordance with fiduciary responsibilities
- Ensures professional development and performance management occur within the practice which support the next generation of Practice leadership
- Embodies, communicates and encourages our client’s strategy, values and culture
Our client offers a very competitive salary, bonus, and stock options.
- Proven ability developing and modeling health care entity financials, feasibility studies, business plans, strategic plans, DCF, ROI, create income statements, balance sheets and cash flow projections
- Must be able to develop business which includes: developing contacts, writing articles and blogs, giving presentations, attending networking sessions, etc.
- Strength in advising and influencing at the c-suite level
- ASA or ABV Certification Strongly Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required, Masters preferred
- 7 or more years of consulting experience, preferably in finance
- The ideal candidate will have Big 4 Consulting Experience