Civil Project Engineer
Impact Staffing Group has been selected by a well-respected, multi-disciplined engineering design and consulting to recruit the right candidate for a Civil Project Engineer for their rapidly growing organization. This position is a full-time, direct hire position with excellent benefits and a very competitive salary.
About the Company:
Our client is a leading multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection. Their mantra is “Building partnerships with a simple approach: Listen. Deliver. Improve.”
About the Job:
The Project Engineer will be expected to drive the design on a variety of Civil/Site Development projects. In this position, you will need to be able to think quickly on your feet and be an exceptional problem solver. Previous experience designing land development, infrastructure design, and construction document preparation for roads, storm drainage systems, storm water management facilities, utilities-water and sewer, sediment, erosion control, and traffic control is required. The Civil Project Engineer must be able to independently perform calculations and design tasks, and prepare reports, construction drawings, specifications and associated project deliverables with limited direction, while managing resources and budgets for multiple concurrent projects.
The position is in Raleigh, NC. Client will consider relocation for ideal candidate.
- Design on a variety of Civil/Site Development projects in land development, infrastructure design, and construction document preparation for roads, storm drainage systems, storm water management facilities, utilities-water and sewer, sediment, erosion control, and traffic control.
- Independently perform calculations and design tasks.
- Prepare reports as needed.
- Prepare construction drawings via AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- Professional Engineering License (PE) in North Carolina or ability to obtain within six (6) months.
- Five (5) plus years’ experience required.
- Expertise in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Must be able to pass drug screen, background check and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company's driving (MVR) policy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong motivational skills and personal drive.
- NC Professional Engineering Licensure
Why Impact Staffing Group?
- Competitive Salary with tremendous growth potential
- PTO (paid time off) and Holidays
- 401 (k) Plan
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Mentoring Program
- Career Enhancement Opportunities
We have a direct, personal relationship with the hiring managers at this organization. We won't simply submit your application; we'll aggressively promote your skills and abilities directly to decision makers. This gives you a better chance of a face-to-face interview and ultimately, selection for the position.
Please apply to be considered for this position!